Welcome to the Cristo Rey Jesuit Sponsor Portal! Here, you will find all the information you need to help make your experience with the Cristo Rey Jesuit Corporate Work-Study Program a success!
News for Sponsors
2012-2013 End-of-Year Student Performance Evaluations
Posted May 6, 2013, 3:59 PM by Brandice PierreNow available under the "Student Worker Performance Evaluations" tab in the left navigation column..
May Winding Down Information
Posted May 3, 2013, 10:04 AM by Brandice PierrePlease see "Monthly Sponsor Communication" section of the Sponsor Portal.
Transportation Alert: Bus Running Late
Posted Apr 8, 2013, 2:39 PM by Brandice PierreThe bus transporting students back to school from the locations listed below broke down. We are working with the bus company and our other drivers for solutions. For the short term, we know that the bus will be at least 30 minutes late picking up the students. Our bus chaperon has contacted all the students to advise them of the delay.The following companies are affected:Jones Lang LaSalleSelect Energy ServicesHays | McConnChilton Capital ManagementDePelchin Children's CenterUnited Way of Greater HoustonUHY Advisors TX, L.L.C.Students at the following companies have already been picked up:HerculesAquinas CompaniesChildren At RiskSalient Partners, L.P.Stratos LegalAmegy Bank of TexasPlease call our office at 281-501-1298 if you have questions.Thank you!
Corporate Work-Study Office Closed: Monday, April 1
Posted Apr 1, 2013, 5:06 AM by Brandice PierreAs a reminder, both Cristo Rey Jesuit and the Corporate Work-Study Office are closed for Easter on Monday, April 1st. No students are working unless they have pre-scheduled absence make-ups.
Clarification: NCEA Week (April 1)
Posted Apr 1, 2013, 5:04 AM by Brandice PierreIn the event that there is any confusion about student work during the week of April 1, 2013, please see below:
- Our Easter Break is Friday, March 29th and Monday, April 1st. No students will be sent to work on Friday. Monday, April 1st is a possible absence make up day.
- Normal work resumes from Tuesday, April 2nd through Friday, April 5th.
- Students are not attending school on non-work days because there is a National Catholic Education Association (NCEA) Conference that many of our faculty are attending. NCEA is from Tuesday, April 2 through Thursday, April 4th. Academic classes resume on April 5th.
- During NCEA week, students may be hired for pay and may schedule absence make ups. However, because we are running our transportation on a normal schedule, any student who is hired to work / makes up an absence on a day that is not their assigned work day, will not be able to utilize school provided transportation. All of our drivers and chaperons will be deployed on normal routes with our regular number of students.
- Friday, March 29: Easter Break (No Work)
- Monday, April 1: Easter Break (No Work; Make-up day is a possibility if your office is open)
- Tuesday, April 2: Tuesday Students Work
- Wednesday, Arpil 3: Wednesday Students Work
- Thursday, April 4: Thursday Students Work
- Friday, April 5: Monday Students Work; Academic Classes Resume
Afternoon Galleria Van is 40 minutes late (1/29/2013)
Posted Jan 29, 2013, 2:28 PM by Brandice Pierre
Showing posts 1 - 6 of 52. View more »